- When can I submit my data?
The submission period is from July 1 through July 31. The deadline is July 31st 11:59 pm (JST), 2:59 pm (UTC), 10:59 am (EST).
- Is there any fee required for the exhibition?
No fee is required for VketMall Proto exhibition.
- Do I need to be playing the VRChat to exhibit?
A VRChat account is required for the exhibition.
- Can I exhibit without VR devices?
Yes, you can.
- Can we exhibit as multiple people?
In VketMall Proto you cannot exhibit as multiple people. Please choose one representative.
- What is a glTF file?
A 3D model file format that you can create with Blender.
- What is a VRM file?
A 3D model file format made specifically for VR applications.
- Will there be a lottery for exhibitors?
If there are more applications than the number of available spaces in one store, there will be a lottery. The lottery result will be announced on June 4.
- Can I change the store after winning the lottery?
No, you may not change your store after the lottery.
- How long will my item be exhibited?
For the VketMall Proto this time an item will be exhibited for the duration of one week.
- My item is too large to fit into the space. Can I submit different data from what I’m going to sell such as shrinking the model?
You may modify your submission data such as the size if needed.
- Can I only make Unity Submission, or only Web Submission?
No, both are needed. Your submission is complete only if both the Unity Submission and Web Submission are completed.
- Is it possible to exhibit items with adult contents?
It is prohibited.
- Does my exhibit have any problem with the terms and conditions?
Please make your own judgment on your own responsibility after referring to the Terms and Conditions and the terms of VRChat, one of the platforms.
- Can I regard the fanfictions as having attained permission from the original author if the original work issue fan-fic guidelines?
We as the organizer cannot make a judgment on such cases. Please exhibit on the exhibitor’s own responsibility.
- Can I advertise commission or other services on the store page instead of exhibiting a product?
While it is permitted to advertise other works, services or other things, you need to prepare an exhibit product such as 3D models, materials, tools, or applications.
- Can I place multiple items in a space?
You may only place 1 file, 1item as your exhibit. You can have your item split into multiple parts.
- My item is not Quest-compatible. Can I exhibit?
As long as your item follows the Submission Rules it can be exhibited.
- How can visitors purchase the exhibited items?
Visitors may press the button in the booth to open the affiliated service “Virtual Market β“ in the browser, from which they can make the purchase with credit card settlement.
- What will happen if I fail to do Web Submission and Unity Submission during the Submission Period?
You cannot exhibit unless both the Web Submission and Unity Submission is completed.
- I want to check my submission. Where should I look at?
You can check your submission status at the MyPage. Also, during the Submission Period you can actually see how your item will be exhibited in the “Preview World“ that will be updated on a regular basis.
- Can I modify my submitted data?
During the Submission Period you can “overwrite” your submitted data by doing the Web Submission and Unity Submission again with your new data.
- Will the 20 stores in the VketMall Proto appear again next time?
The 20 stores in the VketMall Proto will appear periodically after the VketMall Grand Open planned for November.