Web Submission Rules
A. Item rules
- It should be created in glTF or VRM format.
- See the following list for spaces where items can be placed.
- The model needs to be created in such a size that fits in the space size.
- Polygon limit: refer to the following table
- Material limit: refer to the following table
- Number of texture files: no limit
- The size of the texture to be used should be 512x512, 1024x1024, or 2048x2048.
- File size limit: refer to the following table
- Upon placement, the item may be rotated by the Y-axis in Unity.
- Upon placement, the booth will be placed at a location whose coordinates are not (0.0.0)
List of Limits by Item Category
|Item category||Space size(Width x Depth x Height)||Polygon count||Number of materials||File size|
|Accessories (Category A)||0.5m×0.5m×0.5m||10000||2||5.00MB|
|Accessories (Category B)||1m×1m×2m||10000||2||5.00MB|
B. Shader Rules
Only the following shaders can be used
- All shaders with VRM support
- All shaders that can be used by glTF
C. Special note
For Garage. Avatars you may not submit model data itself. Instead, you need to submit alternative images as POP displays.